google-site-verification=JXhctUSX9bx3NmvKLR64EXmMBgRKjMb2-htZt_wTJqc How to became a Bartender | WoW Bartender

How to became a Bartender

 BLOG 3

How do I do it

To be effective as a Bartender , I must



 

Have Quality And passion in everything I do

Be a champion of sales

Smile ,be nice, and have a  pleasant personality

Look great at all time by taking pride in my image and follow the Dress and Appearance Policy

Act  Great at all time by maintaining a positive and  caring Attitude

Commit to providing top quality service  every guest that enters the Bar

Ensure that the service well is my first priority at all times

Know the menu inside and out so that I can answer any questions and suggest specific menu items

Have knowledge of POS to ensure order accuracy

Make all beverages in proper  selling order in order to maximize quality

Ensure that all guest needs and special request are met in  a timely manner

Maximize sales opportunity by being a gracious Host.

Practice teamwork to ensure that every guest leaves happy and return to dine with us again.

Support all processes established to ensure efficient restaurant /bar operations.

 

What’s in it for me ?

 

If I am a gracious Host and provide quality beverages and service , then I will :

Make a handsome Tip on daily basis

Have an opportunity to give myself a raise everyday that I work

Have an opportunity to create my own business – inside – the – business of bar/ restaurant

Develop regular guest  who will bring new guest through word of mouth

Provide fast beverage service to tables

 

 

 

 

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How to became a server

How to Increase your Tip. Every service professional  want to do a good job and make more money !There are two ways to achieve your goal:  I...